Exceptional Live Events from The Event Management Specialists
Our aim is simple:
“To exceed our customers’ expectations by providing them with event management services that delivers fantastic, memorable events and invaluable conference support.”
Our events cover Conferences, Exhibitions, Team Building, a wide range of Activities, Evening Events and Themed Events, and we’re always coming up with new ideas, to keep things new and fresh. Just click here to read some of the testimonials from our delighted clients.
Looking for a Great Corporate Event?
Whatever your ideas, challenge us to help make your next event truly memorable.
And it’s not just what we do and the results we bring, it’s also the way we do things that matters. You’ll always find us delivering our events on time and on budget with commitment, dedication and enjoyment, as well as considering the environment.
Our Commitment to Corporate and Social Responsibility
At Bright Vision Events we are committed to providing events that have a minimum impact on the environment. Our policy is to reduce our carbon footprint not just on our events but through all of our business activity. Whilst we strive to reduce our carbon emissions we also try to offset any impact that we do have on the environment.
We are committed to caring for the environment and will always take responsibility to make necessary changes moving forwards, in the following areas:
- We develop events that are ecologically sympathetic with the venue and its environment
- We always seek environmentally friendly products to offer clients for merchandising at exhibitions and road shows
- We can source carbon off-setting options for clients who may wish to minimise an event’s impact on the environment by planting a hardwood tree at Drybank Farm, our local countryside venue
- We have developed a ‘Green Conference’ package option
- We work with venues that can provide locally sourced produce
- We minimise our contribution to pollution of the environment both at events and at our offices
- We educate our staff about the vital importance of always considering the ‘green angle’
- We ensure our staff are energy aware
- We Work with local, like-minded companies who are committed to reducing their impact on the environment
- We seek to minimise transportation to and from our events
- We strive to provide greener transport options for our clients and
- We are always working to decrease our paper use
- We recycle 100% of all office paper and, where possible, re-use equipment and materials from events
- We recycle recycle all card, glass, cans and plastic office waste and specify recycled products for our office environment
- We adhere to all legislative requirements we are set as a business
Working with Bright Vision Events ensures that you are with a company that takes its responsibilities seriously.
Contact us for Exceptional Events that always have the environment at heart
Whether you need a conference or exhibition, a team building or activity day, an evening event or a themed event, simply call us on 01295 770933 or contact us and our team will be happy to meet you at your offices.