Bright Vision Events Limited is committed to protecting your on-line privacy. This website uses the information it collects about you to provide content that is tailored to your needs and so provides a useful service.
It also collects information automatically about your visit to its site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form.
How do we use your information?
The website will use the information you give it:
- To notify you occasionally about important changes to its site and new services,
- To make sure the content of the site appeals to the demographic registered,
- It does not sell, trade or rent the information it gets from you on this site to others,
- These other sites will have separate privacy and data collection practices. It does not have responsibility or liability for these independent policies.
- It may disclose information in special cases when it has reason to believe that disclosing this information is:
– Reasonably necessary to comply with the law
– Protect its rights and those of our users
It may also disclose your information to business partners and third party suppliers it engages to provide services which involve processing data on its behalf or in accordance with the law.
It may use “cookies” to identify you when you visit the www.brightvisionevents.co.uk site and to build up a demographic profile.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information back from the browser.
What security measures does it use?
It endeavours to make sure that any information you give remains confidential and secure at all times.
- This site is provided by Bright Vision Events on an “as is” basis. It makes no representations or warranties of any kind express or implied as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law we disclaim all warranties express or implied including (but not limited to) implied warranties as to merchantability or fitness for purpose.
- It will not be liable in damages of any kind arising from the use of this site.
- This site is for information only. Neither the content providers nor the publisher accept any legal responsibility for nor make any warranty with respect to the views expressed or procedures outlined on the site.
Copyright and trade marks
All content included on this website is the copyright of Bright Vision Events Limited, or their content suppliers and is reproduced with the permission of the copyright owner. All rights are reserved. The collection arrangement and assembly of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Bright Vision Events Limited and is protected by UK and international copyright laws.
Links to other sites are provided by us for information only and in good faith. It is not responsible or liable for any content, advertisement, product or other materials on or available from such sites.