Join our Growing Team
February 2023: We are recruiting currently for 2 positions:
1. Senior Event Manager
Bright Vision Events is a conference and team building company based in the Midlands and has been established for over 30 years. Having experienced an incredibly successful 2022, the business is expanding and the pipeline for 2023 looks very exciting. The company’s strategy for growth has always involved organically increasing the client base and continuing to develop the range of products and services it offers. Expansion plans are primarily based around the expected high-level growth of repeat business, the development of creative new products and services, and a continued ability to deliver high-quality events.
The company currently specialises in a wide range of conference and event services for the corporate market, both face-to-face and virtual, including: conference production, team building, evening entertainment, event theming, venue finding, exhibition support, and other associated event services.
The senior event manager will be based at the company’s offices in Warwickshire. They will be a leading member of the operational team and will be required to quickly develop a full understanding of the company’s key products and services.
The role is for an ‘end-to-end’ events position. We are looking for someone who can take control of an event from the booking and planning stage all the way through to delivery and post-event follow up. An understanding of accounts and account management is a crucial element of this role.
You will need to have confidence and experience in public speaking as this role will require the individual to host, brief and lead events. You will be expected to manage the onsite team and ensure successful delivery of the experience for our clients.
In addition, you will need to have excellent time, resource and stakeholder management skills. The role requires close attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a confident and outgoing personality. Attendance at both live and virtual events will be expected to ensure successful event delivery.
Primary Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Prepare events and to liaise with clients, agents and venues about the event logistics.
- Host, deliver and manage events onsite, ensuring a successful experience for participants.
- Understand the costing process and work closely with the event team to deliver profitable events.
- Drive new sales opportunities, through repeat business and through good account management, creating multi-event accounts.
- Help identify potential new markets and assist in designing new team building and evening entertainment products.
- Make appointments and attend client meetings, developing client relationships as part of account management.
Key Skills and Experience
- A self-motivated individual, with initiative to make decisions and deliver the required outcomes.
- Experience in the event or hospitality industry (5+ years) is essential, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in hosting and delivering events.
- A team-player, keen to contribute, share learning and learn from others with a flexible working attitude.
- Experience of public speaking is essential, along with the ability to undertake briefing and presentations in an event management capacity, and to professionally manage all subcontractors employed on the event.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload, and to work under pressure while meeting tight deadlines
- Highly enthusiastic and motivated approach to work.
- An outgoing and approachable personality.
- Full UK driving licence.
- The flexibility to work away on live events.
- Willingness to undertake physical work during set up and breakdown of events and loading and unloading of vans.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: £35,000.00 – £40,000 a year (depending on experience) – with overtime, realistic expectations of £45,000 – £50,000 per year.
Benefits (after probation): Generous bonus scheme, pension scheme, private healthcare, overtime (on events only), mobile phone, mileage (on events only), optional remote working when events allow.
If you have the right skills and experience for this Event Management Executive role, we would love to hear from you. In the first instance, please email your CV and covering letter to Ben Hull, Managing Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sorry, but no Recruitment consultants or agencies please.
2. Event Management Executive
This is a full time role for an event management executive who will be based at the company’s offices in Warwickshire as part of the events team and will be required to quickly get a full understanding of the company’s key products and services.
The role is for an end to end events position. We need someone who can take control from pre-event all the way through to the delivery of the events, ensuring appropriate feedback is taken so that lessons can be learned and applied to improve future events.
You will be supporting and leading on the delivery of live events and will be expected to communicate with the client on a regular basis to ensure they are given the appropriate support and the high level of service we provide our clients
You will need to have excellent time, resource and stakeholder management skills. This role requires excellent attention to detail, communication skills and a confident and outgoing personality. Attendance at both live and virtual events will be expected to ensure successful event delivery.
Salary: £25,000/year (Full Time)
Benefits (after probation period): Bonus Scheme, Pension Scheme, Private Healthcare, Over time (on events only), mobile phone, mileage (on events only), optional remote working when events allow.
If you have the right skills and experience for this Event Management Executive role, we would love to hear from you. In the first instance, please email your CV and covering letter to Ben Hull, Managing Director at: email@example.com.
Sorry, but no Recruitment consultants or agencies please.