Over 250 Corporate Events in 2019
2018 was a really good year for Bright Vision Events. 2019 was even better, with 50 more events than last year
2019 proved to be a busy and successful year for Bright Vision Events. From conference production and company team building to exhibition management and corporate entertainment, we ran over 250 corporate events, large and small – 50 more than in 2018. Click here to see some of our client testimonials. We would like to say a big thank you to all of our clients, many of whom have been with us for several years.
We travelled across the UK to run our events, from Edinburgh to Southampton, in hotels, conference centres and sportsgrounds. We also travelled to Portugal (for a conference), Germany (for an expo) as well as France and Norway. We also invested significantly in our Audio-Visual equipment to ensure that our inventory is state of the art, giving clients the best possible results. This is our story of 2019.
We had a Busy start to the year – and it never stopped
Our diary of ‘booked’ corporate events had already started to fill up before the Christmas break, and we started the year in a venue local to us, Walton Hall near Warwick, running a conference for 110 people. We supplied the Audio Visual, along with team building, the evening entertainment and the overall theming. Definitely a busy start.
We then moved down to a venue in Twickenham to supply the Audio Visual and technical support for a client we have worked with for many years……and from that point things never stopped for the rest of the year. To help us manage with this rapid growth, we welcomed David Frost to our growing team in the Spring as an events’ manager.
Here are Some of our Highlights from 2019
With so many events to choose from, it’s hard selecting the highlights, so here’s just a few of our favourites.
- The Escape Room. We delivered our biggest Escape Room ‘so far’ at Cheltenham racecourse for 300 people. The growth in Escape Rooms as a corporate team building event has been amazing. Our own take on it is ideal for companies seeking a task that can be conveniently set in their own conference room, if required, without having to hire a specialist venue.
- Family Fun Days. These are always popular with our clients, and for this one, we planned and event managed a corporate family fun day for over 200 guests – with a big top circus tent.
- Themed Dinners. Themed dinners can either be standalone, or part of a conference and team building event. This one was for 300 people, with table centres supplied from our own inventory.
- A Pitstop Challenge. This is one of our most popular team building events, where teams are tasked with designing & building a working model racing car, and then racing it. All cars must be “self-propelled,” leading to competitive action that’s great fun. This event took place at the superb British Motor Museum, near Gaydon.
- And so, to December and Christmas. We finished the year off with a series of evening entertainment events in December – from Casino nights and Race nights to a Christmas themed QuizMania (our interactive game show), which included teams being tasked to make model Santa’s reindeers!
All in All, an Eventful and Busy Year. Here’s to 2020
2020 has started in much the same way as 2019, with new and repeat bookings coming in, which is great news.
Our success is all down to hard work and attention to detail, with more than a sprinkling of creativity. And, of course, enjoying what we do. Here’s to an ‘Eventful 2020!