Virtual Conferences from a Live ‘TV’ Studio
We provide a professional Webinar with key presenters presenting from a ‘TV Studio’ environment who can be joined by any number of remote presenters as required.
We can still have some presenters hosting sessions remotely but this route gives a much more authentic and real event with key host and presenters actually delivering their message in a professional studio environment. We can even put your presenting team in a virtual environment!
All typical conference equipment is provided for presenters who can use slides, videos and voting apps and we can control what the audience sees. The audience has a number of ways to interact with the presenters and ask questions using a built-in Sli.do on the microsite.
As with all of our live, virtual conferencing packages, our team of technicians offer all the technical support you need to ensure a smooth and professional result, that off the shelf collaborative tools cannot match.
The Live Studio Typically Includes:
- 3 x Broadcast HD cameras on tripods including a remote PTZ camera
- Branded graphic backdrop, green screen or virtual environment
- Studio Lighting
- Microphones for presenters and audio mixer
- Vision mixing of all cameras, slides and videos
- Comfort monitors so presenters can show content
- Crew to operate cameras and vision mixing
- Primary and secondary encoder on our platform plus 5G router as back up
- Crew – Producer, Vision Mixer and Remote Presenter Operator
- VOIP phone line on web page for technical support
- Virtual clicker (slide advance etc…)
- Pre-production support
- Branded microsite package